Srcsmgrl

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

SAD Daze

Well, I was happy to see that the graffiti on the back of the Alterations & Reweaving Center is still there. Now I want to stop in and see if they commissioned the painting.

I have been planning Spring and Summer programing for my branches. It seems early, but amazingly it is right around the corner. We have some pretty ambitious programing coming up, both for teens and adults. I already wrote a bit about the writing program (twice actually, oops) and I am sure you will hear about it again after we get the funding approved. I have a series of computer classes this summer, zine open hours every other week, providing materials and resources for people creating zines, and some book making classes towards the end of summer. There will also be a gaming tournament in conjunction with the children's program. This has been a lot of fun to plan, and should be even more fun to execute.

I have been feeling SAD lately. Daily headaches, sort of fuzzy at the edges, tired all the time. The sun today definitely helped my mood, but didn't cure my headache. I shall be seeing the doctor in mid March to see if there is anything else I can do. By then it will probably disappear...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home