Srcsmgrl

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Caucus, Caucus

This is what my last two days should have been like--ok, sans 3 year old. Or perhaps I would have just jumped on my friend's coat tails--or maybe her mink tales. I love that little red eyed crazy guy.

Basically what I am saying is that I wish I could have gone to the caucus and the Obama rally. Oh well. Hopefully my psychic wish for Obama to win the caucus will have some effect.

Instead, I had to work both days. Last night I went to Pies n' Pints in Roosevelt and heard about the rally from a co-worker who was awed speachless (thus it was hard to hear), had yummy meat pies and pints of the frosty stuff with another coworker and her boyfriend, then went home AND...went to bed. How lame is that? And still I am tired. Not fair. Maybe tomorrow will be a more rested day. Since I don't have to work and have no plans :)

Except maybe seeing my dad. I am just realizing the phone call I forgot to make this week. But I am also not quite done reading Persepolis either, and I know he wants to borrow it. Of course, the copy he got me is different from the one I linked to in the catalog--it has all 4 books in one. He and I are going to see the author, Marjane Satrapi, at the Moore Theater in April. From what I have read, I think she will be very interesting and possibly funny.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • Looks like your good thoughts did wonders, Obama swept three states and the Virgin Islands. And Im a Obama delegate :)

    By Blogger Chris, at 10:35 PM  

  • I had to work too. I felt SO LEFT OUT.

    Satrapi is a fun speaker and so so smart.

    By Blogger Librarian Girl, at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home