Srcsmgrl

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Nice Weekend w/ Bro + Other Random Stuff

My brother Skeejers came to town this weekend. On Saturday we sang Karaoke at Venus in the International District with my Dad's brood--I like mixing family--even The Boy sang! I am hoping to get some pics of that soon. Yesterday we visited the Mac's, then went to my Dad's choir concert and out to Stellar Pizza in Georgetown. Today I showed him a few of my favorite haunts. We went to King's Hardware for dinner tonight, hit Cupcake Royal and wandered around Ballard before I had to take him to the airport. I had the cupcake on their homepage--peppermint vanilla, yum!

I have been working in my p-patch. Pictures in my next post.

There are enough posts about Byersebooks that I will let you search it yourself. It seems to be a front for some criminals that make money by skimming accounts, then making bigger charges later if the first ones aren't noticed. I just got my confirmation from the bank that the charge was fraudulent and they are refunding my money. Yay.

I am switching to a credit union. I am tired of WAMU, they really bug me. Whoohoo! It doesn't have anything to do with this fraud thing. It is mostly because I tried one night to make a transfer so that a charge would be covered, but the site wasn't working. I got an overdraft and I let them know what happened and they said...too bad. I don't mind paying them when I get them on my own, but I hate paying $34 when I tried to have it covered. The credit union only charges $24. Really this was just the nail in the coffin. That Whoohoo campaign makes me sick.

I am losing my children's librarian. She is going to greener pastures and I am going to miss working with her. :'(

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home